Starcraft 2 is a competitive RTS created by Blizzard Entertainment. At 12 March 2013 Starcraft 2 will get the first expansion called Heart of the Swarm and the fans are getting exciting! So if you are a Starcraft 2 player and you want to learn how to be better on the game read this simple Starcraft 2 guide with 18 Tips which will get you one step closer to the top! Lets get started:
1. ALWAYS expand! Do not be afraid to!
2. Against comp, ALWAYS build defense.
3. Against human in a no rush game, do not build tower or choke point defense. It wastes time, money, food, and it’s not needed. Just have anti-air detection towers (eg. Missile Turrets) scattered around your base.
4. When attacking, ALWAYS leave units behind in your base.
5. When attacking, go for the workers, supplies, and key production buildings.
6. As Zerg, build Nydus Canals in your expansions. This allows quick back-up against attacks.
7. NEVER have more than 2 workers per mineral field, and 4 workers per geyser.
8. Attacking with a mix of units is more effective than attacking with bunches of the same unit.
9. Combining spells with attacks can greatly increase your chance of winning a battle.
10. Go Overlord hunting with Devourers, Corsairs, and Valkyries. Zerg players often put all their Overlords in the back of their bases, near their primary resource area.
11. Cloaked units work well against humans early in the game.
12. As Terrans, ALWAYS build a comsat on your first Command Center; NEVER a Nuclear Silo.
13. Against Zerg, don’t bother attacking Larva or Eggs. Attack eggs only if you have strong units.
14. Trick your opponents by doing a small attack with air, and after he/she spends tons of money on anti-air, do a massive ground attack, or vise-versa.
15. As Terran, don’t nuke buildings unless you have more than one nuke available. If you only have one, go for units (nuking a bunch of burrowed units kicks pompis!).
16. When playing big money maps, always do frequent attacks on your opponent to wear him down.
17. Attacking 1 unit at a time is a lot more effective then having all your units attack different things. To do this, use the shift key. Hold down shift while issuing commands, and your units will finish each one before moving on to the next.
18. A very cheap, but useful, tactic is to parasite critters (especially kakarus because they fly). The critter will walk around the whole map for you, and when near enemy defense, it will not get attacked!
This are only a smal sample of tips in Starcraft 2. If you want to reach Diamond League and comptete with the pros you will need to do more. But thanks got that I know what.
Click here and find the best team of Starcraft Players who will teach you how to be the best in the game. You will learn new strategies from eBook guides and Videos!