In this article I will tell you everything that you need to know about Hellfire Ring in Diablo, such us how can you get it or why you need it. But first of all you need to know what Hellfire Ring is.
What Hellfire Ring is?
The Hellfire Ring is a legendary ring created by crafting materials obtained via the Infernal Machine event. It was added to the game in Patch v1.0.5 and serves as an end game incentive for many players.
How can you get Hellfire Ring?
The Hellfire Ring is account bound and can not be traded, sold, or given away. It can only be earned via the Infernal Machine quest, so players who want one must find their own. So you can get it by doing the steps bellow:
- Obtain the three keys and the Infernal Machine plan for the Blacksmith.
- The Key of Destruction will drop from Odeg the Keywarden in Act I – Fields of Misery
- The Key of Hate will drop from Sokahr the Keywarden in Act II – Dahlgur Oasis
- The Key of Terror will drop from Xah’Rith the Keywarden in Act III – Stonefort
- The Blacksmithing Plans will drop from Nekarat the Keywarden in Act IV – Silver Spire Level 1
- Craft three keys, one of each, into the Portal Device.
- Activate the Portal Device inside of the Heretic’s Abode to create a red portal to one of the three Realms:
- The Realm of Discord. Battle King Leoric and Maghda for a chance to obtain the Writhing Spine.
- The Realm of Chaos. Battle Ghom and Rakanoth for a chance to obtain the Devil’s Fang.
- The Realm of Turmoil. Battle Siege Breaker and Zoltun Kulle for a chance to obtain the Vengeful Eye.
- Take the three demonic organs to Haedrig and craft them into a Hellfire Ring.
Steps 1-3 must be repeated multiple times, since you must create at least three red portals to obtain all three demonic organs. Furthermore, unless you are playing on Monster Power 10, the keywardens do not always drop keys and the uber bosses do not always drop the demonic organs.(Note: You have 10% more chance for uber bosses to drop the demonic organs for each Monster Power you using)
Hellfire Rings Stats
There are four varieties of the ring where one of the affixes is guaranteed to spawn with +170-200 to a single attribute, either Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence or Vitality. The full ring stats are as follows:
- +170-200 to one Attribute.
- Increase Bonus experience by 35%
- Chance to launch an explosive ball of Hellfire when you attack.
- 4 random properties
- 170-200 Intelligence, Strength, Dexterity or 100 Vitality (you choose which one)
Why you need Hellfire Ring?
Well its is possible for a Hellfire Ring to get amazing stats, but this is not the main reason that you need it. The most important think about this ring is the standar 35% Bonus Experience, which will speed up your journey to Paragon Level 100.
Note: You can only use 1 Helfire Ring in your character but you can use one in your follower too.
Easiest way to get a Hellfire Ring
If you dont have the gear it need to kill uber Bosses in Monster Power 10, so you can get the demonic organs 100%, you might waste a lot of time and Keys in low monster power. Thats why there are a community on Reddit where you can find top gear players who can help you get Hellfire Rings for 100%, by doing ubers on Monster Power 10.(Note: You need to spend your Keys to open the Portal)
The community is: r/InfernalMachine
I thing that I covered everything about Hellfire Rings. I hope that you will this article informative.
If you guys are interested, you can check our Premium Guides Section for Diablo 3 that you help you to boost your experience in Diablo 3.